utorok, 13. novembra 2012
This is how I painted one of my Garden series painting. Unfortunatelly, I have only this kind of photos, I forgot to take proper photo, when I finished and this Garden is on sale now in Vienna, Austria. So let´s have a look how I create some of my paintings.
1. Colours flow and I paint totally by actual imagination. No big planning, just playing on wet surface.
2. I have to wait until some parts are dry and I put other layers. Notice how I work with yellows on wet blues. This is one of my favourite combinations, reminds of stairy shiny sky,
3. Adding more colours - greens remind garden. The shades are done in my favourite Payne´s Grey.
4. More yellows, and green, all on wet paper.
5. More greens, yellow and turquoise. This painting gets definitelly garden look.
6. All done, I left it to dry. Unfortunatelly I did not take a proper photo of it and it is on sale in Vienna. I hope it will find someone happy to buy it.
In case of any technical questions, feel free to ask at www.zzen.deviantart.com, where I have profile and gallery. I will be happy to answer. Zuzana.